Slow Cooker Vegetables are so easy!
I usually use a smaller slow cooker to fix our veggies unless I am doubling or tripling to freeze for the month.
Here’s 7 Slow Cooker Vegetables
- HOT Baked Potatoes – I do this at least (1) a month
- Yams in the slow cooker – so healthy for your crew
- Easy Vegetables in slow cooker
- Slow Cooker Roasted Vegetables
- Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
- Slow Cooker Green Beans and Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Broccoli – I would use frozen
And you can always place any frozen veggies with water in the slow cooker. Just add a little salt and butter. I cook on low for several hours.
Have you checked out the slow cooker monthly menu plan yet?
So which slow cooker vegetables will you make for your family first?