It’s another recipe to add to your crockpot freezer meals list.
This simple and quick Shepherds Pie made in your beloved slow cooker takes no time to prepare. It allows you to quickly prepare early in the morning, and come back in hours for a hearty family favorite.
Shepherd’s Pie is one of those meals that everyone loves, and consists of staples in your kitchen.
Shepherd Pie’s Frozen Meal Prep Option
- Brown 2 lbs of ground beef with your favorite seasoning (I always brown at least 6 lbs at a time for various meals
- Microwave or boil 4 lbs of potatoes and prepare mashed potatoes (I always make at least 6 lbs at a time and freeze the leftovers for future meals)
- Place meat and cream of onion soup in freezer bag and label
- Place mashed potatoes in freezer bag and label
- Take meat and mashed potatoes out of freezer and place in the refrigerator the day before cooking day
- On cooking day, spray slow cooker with cooking spray or use slow cooker liners, layer prepared meat, frozen veggies, and mashed potatoes and cook as directed in the recipe
Have you downloaded our FREE Menu Plan for this month consisting of all slow cooker meals with recipe links yet?