Happy New Years!
Over Christmas break we decided to open up this link up party to more than just recipes! We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for our busy lives as homemakers.
We would love for you to post anything related to the following topics:
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
We are definitely looking forward to seeing and reading all the amazing posts and content that you will be linking up, now that the topics are opened up a bit!
We will still be pinning each post to our Pinterest board, you can follow along here on the Good Tips Tuesday Pinterest Board.
For this week’s feature we thought it would be fun to review the top 5 most pinned recipes from our then Good Tastes Tuesday board! *Don’t worry, all the pins are still on the new board, I just re-named it! ;-)* So here are the top 5 most pinned recipes from 2013 and the old Good Tastes Tuesday link up party!
- Easy Beef Stew – Flourish
- Roasted Sweet Potato Pie – Every Day Miracles and Mayhem
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Mini Cakes – Gluten Free A-Z Blog
- Verde Chicken Enchiladas – Life with the Crust Off
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe and cooking tips, homemaking tips, parenting tips, and kids craft and activity tips below!
- Link up to 4 posts per person please!
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Please visit at least 1 to 2 other posts you see in the link party list!
- The top 3 most clicked posts will be featured on next week’s party post!
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Golden Reflections Blog, The Sassy Slow Cooker, Simply Sherryl and A Bird And A Bean to use your pictures and links in feature featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs with the corresponding link # given of your entry.
- Each post will also be pinned to the Good Tips Tuesday Pinterest Board!
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
And Happy New Year!