Are you one of the norms that have a ton of leftover ham?
If so, these ham recipes: leftover ideas will spark your interest. And if you went to the family’s house for Easter and didn’t make your ham yet, and took advantage of the low ham prices after the holiday, below you will find splendid EASY ham recipes to whip up.
Ham Recipes :Leftover Ideas
Now you know we are all about simple over here at The Sassy Slow Cooker! Which one will you try first?
- Cheesy Potatoes with Ham
- Ham Lentil Soup
- Best Ham Sandwiches – this calls for lunch meat, but will work with sliced ham
- Ham and Turkey Cassoulet
- Polenta and Ham Rounds
- Ham and Egg Casserole
- Make Homemade Pizza – use ham and pineapple for toppings
- Ranch and Ham Pasta Salad
- Baked Potatoes with ham and cheese
- Ham and Swiss Quiche
- Grandmas Old Fashioned Ham omelette Recipe – so yummy!
Have you downloaded our FREE Menu Plan for this month consisting of all slow cooker meals with recipe links yet?
Thank you for pinning these ham recipes: leftover ideas for others to ponder.